Scroll Saw | Plasma |New Releases Two | New Releases One |Product Galleries | Doll Houses | Software | Contact | Browse Store | Visit our Blog |
On Sale Now!
A makeMZ ST original 3D puzzle
included in Design Set Two
Top Fuel Dragster
Some Amazing facts about Dragsters are:
- One Dragster's 500-inch Hemi makes more horsepower then the first 8 rows at
- Under full throttle, a Dragster engine consumes 1 1/2 gallons of nitro per
second, the same rate of fuel consumption as a fully loaded 747 but with 4 times
the energy volume.
- The supercharger takes more power to drive than a stock hemi makes.
- Dragsters twist the crank 9torsionally) so far (20 degrees in the big end of the
track) that sometimes cam lobes are ground offset from front to rear to re-phase
the valve timing somewhere closer to synchronization with the pistons.
- To exceed 300mps in 4.5 seconds Dragsters must accelerate at an average of over
4G's. but in reaching 200 mph well before 1/2 track, launch acceleration is closer
- If all the equipment is paid off, the crew worked for free, and for once nothing
blows up, each run actually costs $1000 per second.
- Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have read this sentence.
- Even with nearly 3000 CFM of air being rammed in by the supercharger on overdrive,
the fuel mixture is compressed into nearly-solid form before ignition. Cylinders
run on the verge of hydraulic lock.
- Sparkplug electrodes are totally consumed during a pass. After 1/2 way, the engine
is dieseling from compression-plus the glow of exhaust valves at 1400 degrees F. The
engine can only be shut down by cutting off its fuel flow.
What an Amazing Car to add to your 3D Puzzle collection today!
comes in these sheet thickness scales
Both clean and filleted corner versions.
Comes with a Full Color Multi-Page Assembly Guide!
Copyright on this model allows you to make 50 copies then you must purchase another copy.
Commercial licenses available. Contact us!
All downloadable products are copyright makecnc.com and may not be copied or redistributed in any format other than actual material products made from the supplied files.
Assembly PDF files may be sold as printed copies only along with a product made from the supplied files.Unless otherwise stated in the documentation and product description you may make as many hard products as you like from your files with no royalty to the designer.